High Value Nutrition (HVN) Operations Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
- At the Liggins Institute, we have a vacancy for a highly organised and motivated individual to work with the Challenge Director and Chief Scientist for the High-Value Nutrition (NVN) National Science Challenge. This is a senior and critical role within a team that is contributing to New Zealand’s knowledge economy and producing award winning results.
- As the High Value Nutrition Operations Manager you will work closely with the lead researchers and other stakeholders across New Zealand’s university, CRI and industry sectors.
- You will have a strong track record of engaging at all levels including with senior management, academia, government, industry bodies and some of New Zealand’s largest private enterprises. Your experience managing complex client relationships will mean you have wide-ranging networks and it is likely your career to date has included influential positions in business development or consultancy roles – ideally in an innovation and research context.
- Food industry knowledge is considered essential as is a relevant tertiary qualification. You will have an attuned approach and be accustomed to managing a high workload.
- The HVN Operations Manager will ensure the efficient management and execution of the HVN in a timely, inclusive and professional manner.
- The HVN Operations Manager will assume responsibility for establishing and implementing best practice management, business, stakeholder engagement and communications processes and will contribute to the successful planning, execution, monitoring and control of projects against deadlines and budgets.
- The HVN Operations Manager will play a critical and broad role in supporting the Director of the HVN to ensure value driven, sustainable and productive collaboration across all relevant parties pertaining to the Challenge.
This position is permanent / full time.
The University has an equity policy and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students.
Applications close: 5pm on 23 October 2016