Temporary Administration Staff Required
Temp Services is an in-house solution to provide interim staff cover across the University of Auckland.
We are currently sourcing candidates for a variety of fixed-term administration opportunities available which range from 2 weeks to 12 months in length.
You will be required to assist a team or department through a range of administrative functions that may consist of all or some of the following duties;
- Update internal databases and/or student management systems
- Prepare, collate and format documents/reports
- Respond to queries from academic/professional staff and students
- Organise meetings, functions and events
- Co-ordinate agendas and follow up on meeting action points
- Diary management and organise travel
- Create purchase order numbers and process departmental expenses
- Update and maintain marketing materials and online web content
- A minimum of intermediate skill level within the MS Office Suite
- 1-2 years’ recent and relevant experience within administrative roles
- Tertiary sector experience is desired although not a pre-requisite
- You must be available immediately or with little or no notice period
In return you will discover that temping is a great way to gain variety, flexibility and continued development by working across a range of positions and departments within the University.
You will quickly learn that no two faculties or service divisions are the same and you’ll have opportunities to pick up new systems and skills working with diverse people from students, academics to professional staff.
If you are available immediately and want to register with the internal temp pool, then please submit online your CV in MS Word format and a Recruitment Consultant from the University will be in contact to discuss your job search preferences.
To be considered for positions at the University of Auckland, candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold a valid New Zealand work visa.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students.
Applications close: 21st of October 2016 (NZST)