Key Account Manager North Germany - Molecular Biology
Nonstop is currently looking for a strategic account manager based in the central or Northern part of Germany. As a leading manufacturer and supplier of labelling and detection solutions in the applied science markets, you will be working for a stable and global organisation within a dynamic sales team.
You will be responsible for the development of key customer accounts in the Biotech, Pharma and Diagnostic markets of the north German territory and establishing professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts, and leverage these relationships to develop sales growth objectives and strategic initiatives.
With more than 10.000 quality products, this is an opportunity to work with an extensive portfolio in molecular diagnostics and access a key position within the company
- A Master's degree in a relevant life science subject.
- A sales background (min. 3 years), in the life science market, preferably handling German Pharma and Biotech accounts. Experience in the Molecular Diagnostic field is highly advantageous.
- Fluency in German and English is essential, another European language is advantageous.
- Working from a home office, and willing to spend up to 80% of their time travelling, the candidate should ideally be resident in the Central or North Germany.
- The possession of a full Driving Licence is required.
If you are interested, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 0033 1 76 75 33 40 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com