Electronic Engineer-World Leading Medical Devices-St.Gallen
Electronic Engineer-World Leading Medical Devices-St.Gallen, Switzerland
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world leading medical device company for an electronic engineer. An excellent career opportunity for someone looking to be part of a world leading organisation, while at the same time being part of a close-knit team. A great company name to have on your accolade of companies but more importantly, a unique opportunity to have an impact of a globally leading medical devices.
As the electronic engineer in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working on the electronic design and verification of devices.
- Be one of the key project managers handling external vendors.
- Manage the documentation and compliance aspects of the device.
- Have a hands on approach to the product development and innovation.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Come from a strong electronic engineering background where you have progressed your career within medical devices.
- You will be product driven and appreciate a hands on approach to product development and construction design.
- You will be fluent in English and German.
Ensure you apply now for this unique opportunity to be develop your career with a world leading medical device company.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on email@example.com or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
KEY WORDS: electronic engineer, electronic, medical devices, electrical, project manager, ISO 60601, nonstop recruitment, nonstop medical devices, SME, research and development
Apply for Electronic Engineer-World Leading Medical Devices-St.Gallen
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly