CATEGORY MANGER REQUIRED IN WIEN
If you are passionate about numbers, analysis, and commercial plans, this is the right job opportunity for you!
As leader food company, with a strong European presence, and great location in the centre of Wien, my client is looking for a young and talented trade marketing manager.
You will have the chance to enrich your skills and expertise in the marketing field, for a leading frozen food company, which got a massive presence in Europe.
In order to be considered for the role you should have:
Completed Masters Degree,
- Ideally 1-4 years experience in Category Management / Trade Marketing in the FMCG sector,
- High Intensity analytical and numerical affinity,
- Experience with industry standard analysis tools (Nielsen, GfK, Focus) and excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel!),
- High enforcement and implementation skills as well as good communication and coordination skills
- Own initiative, goal-orientation, ability to work independently,
Your main responsibility will be:
Creation of commercial communication (print, radio, POS etc) in cooperation with agencies
- Analysis and optimization of assortments and promotions
- Preparation of management reporting and implementation of AdHoc analyzes and market monitoring and analysis
- creation and implementation of internal and client presentations
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact ASAP as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format to me directly, Adriana, at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call me at +49 8921093 363.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Not interested but know someone who might be? Send us their name, contact email and their telephone number. If your referral gets the job, you get £200 high-street vouchers!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.