Senior Project Manager
My client is a cash rich competitive biotech company currently working on a series of new biologics, and they are looking for an ambitious and experienced project manager to get these products through R&D and onto the market.
You will play an active part in ensuring that products currently undergoing development are brought safely and efficiently to market. If you are someone willing to take on responsibility and help develop others, this position puts you on an excellent platform to show your commitment and progress up the ladder to achieve your potential.
- Lead project management meetings including preparation of program status reports.
- Lead project teams and implement project specific processes within defined financial budget.
- Lead the project team objectives and processes including involvement in start planning and portfolio review processes
- Responsibility to align x-portfolio activities and to align with line function heads on resource planning and deliverables. Facilitate x-functional discussions.
- Supervising the process of creating and implementing protocols, reports, methods, procedures and other documents required by internal rules and procedures.
- Masters or Ph. D. Degree in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years of project management experience including leading development cross functional teams
- Experience of working in a biotech sector, preferably in the area of development, production or clinical.
- Result oriented team player and good motivator with business sense and understanding of commercial urgency
- Very good organizational and managerial skills with ability to influence others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to senior management (Fluency in English written & spoken)
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly