KAM role within Int. Company - South West England
Are you looking to put your business development skills to good use in an international company? Apply for a new Key Account Manager role in the South-West of England.
My client is in the process of brining a new antibiotic to the Northern European market and thus, seeking a driven Key Account Manager to detail their new product from Bristol through Cardiff. What you can expect:
- They are a multinational company headquartered in Geneva.
- Despite your local focus, you will have, at your disposal, the backing of a worldly, significant player in the pharmaceutical industry.
- For you, this translates into enjoying the heavy investments my client makes into both their products and employees. So, a chance to work with cutting edge technology, whilst being well taken care of and visits to lovely Geneva as well!
What are the requirements?
- 4-6 years in hospital sales
- Preferably recent experience working with antibiotics
- Know-how of the local market
Interested in hearing more? Apply as soon as possible as this role is urgent! Contact me at N.Kotaishova@nonstop.recruitment.com or give us a call at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 and ask to be transferred to Nadia Kotaishova.
Don't think this is the right fit for you but know someone suitable? Refer them and should your contact be successfully placed - we'll send you £250 in high street vouchers.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
sales, antibiotics, business development, key account manager, KAM, senior, U.K., United Kingdom, job, Cardiff, Bristol, South West England, England
Apply for KAM role within Int. Company - South West England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly