Electrical Engineer-Be the SME-High Tech Devices-Basel, Switz
Electrical Engineer-Be the SME-High Tech Devices-Basel, Switzerland
Be the next subject matter expert for a world leading medical device company to work on their innovative electronic devices. Our client are looking for an electrical engineer to be part of the design and development of an innovative new class II electronic device. Play an integral role in bringing a top and new medical device to market.
As the electronic engineer in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working on the electronic design and verification of devices.
- Be one of the key project managers handling external vendors.
- Manage the documentation and compliance aspects of the device.
- Have a hands on approach to the product development and innovation.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Come from a strong electronic engineering background where you have progressed your career within medical devices.
- You will be product driven and appreciate a hands on approach to product development.
- You will have a good understanding of the regulatory aspects involved in registering an electronic device inclusive of knowledge of IEC 60601.
- You will be fluent in English. Fluency in German would be a bonus.
Do not miss out on being the next expert within the electronic department of a world leading medical device company.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on email@example.com or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
KEY WORDS: electronic engineer, electronic, medical devices, electrical, project manager, ISO 60601, nonstop recruitment, nonstop medical devices, SME, research and development