Senior QA - External quality URGENT 10 MONTH CONTRACT - Slough
Senior QA -Global biologics - external quality - 10 month contract
Are you looking to establish your QA career with ma global company? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is at the forefront of medical innovation; their aim is to maintain their status as one of the UKs leading biologic healthcare companies.
They are now looking for a senior QA associate focused on external quality to join the team on a 10 month fixed term basis in order to support the company's growth. your main task will be focused on hosting and supporting internal audits
They are interested in candidates who have extensive auditing experience and have worked with CMO's previously. The individual is required to be fully versed in the interpretation and application of cGMP requirements and expectations within their region.
- Conduct independent appraisals of quality and compliance systems within technically advanced manufacturing settings.
- host internal audits
- Experience in a quality position - audit focused
- Performs complex and demanding domestic, regional and international (subject to experience) audits of suppliers Audits are conducted in accordance with cGMP's
- Plans, coordinates and conducts scheduled or unscheduled cGMP audits of complex internal quality departments to ensure compliance to cGMP standards
- Interpret and apply cGMP regulations and expectations.
- CMO experience is a plus
This 10 month fixed term position is based around the Berkshire area.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
Apply for Senior QA - External quality URGENT 10 MONTH CONTRACT - Slough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly