Senior Key Account Executive - Food & Beverage
Senior Key Account Executive- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance - Home Based
You will be joining a organisation that pride themselves to be one of the largest and innovative company in each of their field. The focus of the business is to create unique ideas and drive the business to find better solutions. This is a place that allows you to have a big impact on the organisation by using your own ideas, market knowledge and proactivity to turn your creativity into reality.
In this position the focus will be to improve and discover new business opportunities for the organisation, whilst also increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers. You will also be in charge of all orders and processing them accordingly.
This position is right for a driven, opportunity seeking individual who wants to use their sales & Business Development background to develop new concepts and have a real impact to the business - we are looking for someone who lives by the motto of working smart and hard!
You will be responsible for:
- Improving and discover new business opportunities for the organisation
- Increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers
- In charge of all orders and processing them accordingly
- Achieve and monitor personal and team performance by implementing the necessary steps in order to reach your targets
- Implement new business ideas
- Leading projects and drive to success
Candidate must have:
- 5+ years experience working as a Senior Key Account Executive
- Experience Leading Projects
- Professional Sales experience - using Sales method and systems
- NMR/ analytical background
- Experience working in the Food Market
- Analytical/ Food Technology Background
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure and the chance to join a growing company which will offer you career progression after the first few years. You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies progression.
Location: Home based
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information. Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +44 20 794 021 05/ +49 892 109 3363