Manufacturing Manager-Develop Strategy-Medical Devices-Bern
Manufacturing Manager-Develop Strategy-Medical Devices-Bern, Switzerland
A fantastic new position within manufacturing and production has come in with our client, a leading medical device company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manufacturing and production expert to develop their career in a strategic role. You will be the key expert developing production budget plans and optimising the manufacturing process of an innovative medical device product; thus allowing you to make an impact on a global company.
As the manufacturing manager in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Optimising the manufacturing process; working closely with the senior management team to budget and plan.
- Ensuring all compliance issues are met; working together with the quality team to ensure the best standards are reached.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Worked several years within manufacturing and production, playing an active role in management decisions.
- Worked on the optimisation of manufacturing process.
- Ideally come from a medical device industry but open to other industries too.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
Do not miss out on this fantastic managerial role within a world leading medical device company!
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.