Regulatory Affairs Manager, 60-100%
Regulatory Affairs Manager, 60-100%, Bio-tech and small molecules, potential for new submissions to the Swiss market
I am currently searching for a regulatory affairs manager with local Swissmedic experience to join a highly sought after pharma company who have one of the best reputations on a local and international level. What makes them so attractive is a highly dynamic company culture combined with a very strong pipeline of biologics and pharmaceuticals for life threatening diseases. It is an excellent role for someone who would like to be challenged more scientifically and also have access to better long term career options as the department is large! Please contact me for more information.
- Preparation, compile and submit important regulatory documents at local level to Swissmedic
- Lead specific product portfolios covering post marketing and pre approval activities
- Assistance with global teams and preparation of local promotional material
- Close collaboration with QA and PV activities
- Fluency in German
- Experience working in a Swiss affiliate
- Experience working in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs directly within the pharmaceutical sector
- Over 3 years experience in industry
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41435 080817 .For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
Please refer to ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland for my references.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.