Regulatory Affairs specialist/Vienna/ Top 10
Our client is a globally known pharmaceutical company that keeps expanding its business and is thus looking for new talents.
Its Regulatory Affairs team, focusing on Central and Eastern Europe, is currently looking for a new motivated and ambitious team-member.
Among others, you would have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of registration documents for medicines / medical products / cosmetics and food supplements
- Release of packaging and advertising material
- Supervision of authorizations in Central and Eastern European countries
- Collaboration on international projects
- Communication with health authorities
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology, chemistry or similar
- Experience in the field of Regulatory Affairs
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Eastern language skills are a plus
- MS Office knowledge
Benefits to you:
- Work for an industry leader
- Good career progression opportunities due to the company´s expansion
- Be involved in big international projects
- Live in the gorgeous city of Vienna
- Small but dynamic team
If you are interested and curious, write me an email with questions or send me your application to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can also call me at + 49 / 8921-093363 or + 41 / 43-508-0817.
My name is Vivien Kis and I am a Specialist Recruiter & Headhunter and can help you find your dream job! Contact me and do not hesitate to forward my contact information to interested job seekers.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs specialist/Vienna/ Top 10
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly