EU Regulatory Affairs Manager, Zurich
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Biologics, Global Role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone working in regulatory affairs to join a global team for one of the fastest growing Biotechs in the world. This role has good career options as you will be joining at an early stage in the build up of the regulatory team. As the company grows they will need people to step up in their responsibility. Imagine being a part of a team of 3 and think where your likely career can be in 5 years time when that team could be 20! In addition to this you will have the chance to work closely with highly experienced team members who have significant experience in the biotech industry. Please contact me for further details.
- Help with regulatory filings for regulatory clinical submissions
- Working closely with clinical development and QA teams
- Collaboration on scientific advice and regulatory meetings with EMA and FDA
- Hands on work on dossiers contributing to the e-CTD
- Experience in regulatory submissions for large molecules pharmaceuticals
- Experience in regulatory development
- Fluency in English
- Over 3 years experience overall in regulatory affairs for Pharma
- Life science degree
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41435 080817. For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for regulatory affairs in the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology industry. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Swiss regulatory affairs market as well as ATMP(Advanced Therapeutics) and biological regulatory professionals world wide. Please refer to ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland for references.