Quality Assurance Associate
Do you have 3-5 years experience in GMP?
Do you want to take on a global challenge?
Do you want a company car?
My client is a rapidly expanding Belgian company about to launch into the US market. They are seeking motivated and dynamic individuals to join their team to support their unprecedented growth.
This is an opportunity for ambitious quality assurance professionals to expand their horizons and gain invaluable experience with both FDA and EMA regulations in a rapidly evolving environment.
Prior knowledge of FDA audits is not required, but would definitely be an asset!
- Responsible for reviewing quality according to FDA/EMA audits
- Analyse, develop and implement quality improvement projects
- Assure GMP compliance across all areas of responsibility
- A degree in life sciences
- Speak fluent English and Dutch
- Knowledge of GMP processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Determined and stress resistant
- A real team player
- Able to manage multiple projects