My client, a cash rich and fully private company with an annual revenue of over 1billion€, is currently searching for a specialist Program Leader to get their new biosimilars through research and development and onto the global market.
You will be an ambitious project manager with a strong scientific background and be able to manage and motivate the members of your team.
Being part of an international company, you will play an active role in developing important biosimilar products that compete in both the EU and the USA .
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Project Management as well as:
- Lead project teams and implement project specific processes within defined financial budget.
- Acting as liaison and connection between internal project teams and external partners.
- Organizing and leading project management meetings including preparation of program status reports.
- Responsibility to align x-portfolio activities and to align with line function heads on resource planning and deliverables. Facilitate x-functional discussions.
- Lead the project team objectives and processes including involvement in start planning and portfolio review processes.
- Supervising the process of creating and implementing protocols, reports, methods, procedures and other documents required by internal rules and procedures.
- Represent the development team at management meetings represent project team at senior management meetings, project committee and other temporary or ad-hoc project teams
- Challenge management requests - new projects, timelines, resources.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to senior management (Fluency in English written & spoken)
- Master or Ph. D. Degree in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- Up to 5 years of project management experience including leading development cross functional teams
- Experience of working in an biotech sector, preferably in the area of development, production or clinical.
- Result oriented team player and good motivator with business sense and understanding of commercial urgency
- Very good organizational and managerial skills with ability to influence others