Production Manager-Leading Medical Devices-Switzerland
Production Manager-Leading Medical Devices-Greater Bern Area, Switzerland
Our client, a leading medical device manufacturer are looking for a production manager to develop a strong strategy for their manufacturing and production processes. This is a great opportunity for a production professional to develop their career into a strategic role and become a key advisor to the senior board. We are working directly with the senior directors that this role will report into and they are the kind of management that will invest and respect your opinion; allowing you to have the autonomy to create and optimise.
As the production manager in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Optimising the manufacturing process; working closely with the senior management team to budget and plan.
- Ensuring all compliance issues are met; working together with the quality team to ensure the best standards are reached.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Worked several years within manufacturing and production, playing an active role in management decisions.
- Worked on the optimisation of manufacturing process.
- Ideally come from a medical device industry but open to other industries too.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
This is a fast moving role with interviews due to be set up for next week so ensure you apply today to find out more about this leading opportunity.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.