QA Compliance Supervisor
Quality Assurance -GAIN FDA EXPERIENCE IN BEGLIUM
My client, a fast growing Belgian Pharmaceuticals Company is looking to hire ambitious individual to support their constantly expanding operations.
If you have just started your career in quality assurance and are ready to take on the global pharmaceutical market, then this is the job for you!
The role will involve coaching on FDA guidelines. You don't need prior experience with the FDA, but it would definitely be an asset!
- Responsible for reviewing quality according to FDA/EMA audits
- Analyse, develop and implement quality improvement projects
- Assure GMP compliance across all areas of responsibility
- A degree in life sciences
- Speak fluent English and Dutch
- Knowledge of GMP processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Determined and stress resistant
- A real team player
- Able to manage multiple projects
Send an application to J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com quoting the reference JH144512.2, or give call us on +0049 0921 093363 ASAP!
Not for you? No worries, but if you know think you know someone who would love this job, tell us about them and we will give you up to 250euros if they get the job!