Program Manager: International projects in Poland
Senior Program Manager- Do you want to manage international projects in Poland?
My client, one of Europe's biggest and fastest growing biotech companies, is looking for an experienced project manager to oversea processes and deliver its eagerly awaited new products to market.
With a strong scientific background, you will have experience as a project manager in CMC as well as being a strong mentor and leader.
The products you will be working on will be competing in a global market place, and will soon become household names. You could be the person to bring them to the shelves!
What will you do?
- Lead project management meetings including preparation of program status reports.
- Lead project teams and implement project specific processes within defined financial budget.
- Lead the project team objectives and processes including involvement in start planning and portfolio review processes
- Responsibility to align x-portfolio activities and to align with line function heads on resource planning and deliverables. Facilitate x-functional discussions.
- Supervising the process of creating and implementing protocols, reports, methods, procedures and other documents required by internal rules and procedures.
- Masters or Ph. D. Degree in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- At least 5 years of project management experience including leading development cross functional teams
- Experience of working in a biotech sector, preferably in the area of development, production or clinical.
- Result oriented team player and good motivator with business sense and understanding of commercial urgency
- Very good organizational and managerial skills with ability to influence others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to senior management (Fluency in English written & spoken)
Send an application to J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com quoting the reference JH144512.1, or give call us on +0049 0921 093363 ASAP!
Not for you? No worries, but if you know think you know someone who would love this job, tell us about them and we will send you a small gift to show our gratitude.