Set Up Your Own Field Trials Station - Bulgaria
I'm currently working with one the Agrochemicals leading Consultancies who are constantly expanding their service offering and geographical reach. As a part of their growth strategy, they are now looking for a Field Trials Station manager to set up operations in Bulgaria.
This is an exciting time to join a company in rapid expansion where you will play a key role their expansion into Bulgaria and see you go from a field trials specialist to managing a team and heading up country operations within a short period of time.
- Educated to degree level in Agronomy
- A minimum 3 experience within working in GEP/GLP environment
- Knowledge of local legislations
- Ability to work Autonomously
- An existing client network and farming network
- A native level of Bulgarian and a professional level of English
If you are eager to progress your career with a leading Crop protection Consultancy, send your CV to email@example.com or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Registrations / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Phytosanitary / Efficacy / Residue / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants / Field Trials/ GEP/GLP /Agronomy / Agronomist