Kvalitetsvärderare - Sverige
My client is an international pharmaceutical company that is going through a very positive period right now. They are looking for more quality assessors and QP delegates on permanent contracts. If you want to develop yourself in the pharmaceutical industry as QA, then this is the service for you.
As a quality assessor, you enter the department of quality assurance.
The work includes, among other things, that:
- Investigate and monitor complaints
- Take batchdispositionsbeslut after examination of batchdokumentation
- Participate in investigations of anomalies
- Work with quality improvements
- Write quality related reports such as Product Quality Reviews
- Participate as QA representative at the change matters, validation and design
- Participate in the project as QA representative.
We expect you to have pharmaceutical education or other chemical engineering education of at least 4 years. It is desirable that you meet the expert (QP) profile according to the Drug Administration requirements. Also, you have several years of professional experience in your field, preferably from the pharmaceutical industry. You speak Swedish and English very well in both speech and writing.
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please contact me, Joakim Martinsson on +46 (0)8 46 50 58 19 or send your word.doc to
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.