Supply Chain - Project Management - Food - Austria
Supply Chain - Project Management - FMCG - Austria - Leading Company
Looking for experienced Supply Chain professional to drive the organisation to success!
My client a international FMCG organisation is looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional due to expansion. Ideal candidate will have a strong background working within Project Management.
If you are a business minded person and the type to drive an organisation to its full potential, while leading a team then this position is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Improving and discover new business opportunities for the organisation
- In charge of all projects and working closely with other departments
- Achieve and monitor personal and team performance by implementing the necessary steps in order to reach your targets
- Implement new business ideas
- Leading projects and drive to success
Candidate must have:
- 3+ years Supply Chain experience
- Project management experience
- FMCG/ Food & Beverage industry background
- Fluent in English - German is a bonus
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure and the chance to join a growing company which will offer you career progression after the first few years. You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies progression.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information. Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +49 892 109 3363
Apply for Supply Chain - Project Management - Food - Austria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly