Project Manager - Real World Studies
Our Client, an International company specialized in Late Phase Studies and Real World Studies, is looking for an experienced profile to become Director of Non-Interventional Studies in the Italian office, located in Milan. Being part of a team that manage international projects relevant for big pharmaceutical companies and health institutions, this role can give the candidate several motivating features such as
- International environment and offices all around the world, with possibility to collaborate on wide projects
- Professional gratification, resulting from the big impact your work can give to people's health
You will work directly with our team specialized in Clinical and Non Interventional Studies. You will also work with colleagues from around the world and be a part of a dynamic, international team. You will be in charge of multi-country studies, strategically important for the European HQs and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
We are looking for:
- A Medical profile with a minimum of 5 years of experience in health epidemiologic/non interventional studies, ideally in CROS, world-renowned institutes
- Fluent English and Italian,
- Significant work experience overseas in an international context
A high level of commitment, a team spirit, a focus on customer satisfaction, precision, rigor, an open-mind and excellent management skills are the key qualities needed to succeed in this position.
If you think you are fit for this role, please send your CV in word format (NOT pdf) to the address: E.CEGLIE@NONSTOP-PHARMA.IT
Apply for Project Manager - Real World Studies
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly