Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
My client is looking for a manager / Head of Quality for their Quality Department. As Quality Manager you will lead and coordinate the company's quality operations and make sure the company meets GMP standards. The role require that you are qualified person (QP) for the Company's manufacturing license. You will report to the Managing Director and member of the management team.
In this role, you should actively lead, support and coordinate the activities of the quality department, which consists of a total of about 12 people (including a direct reporting manager) and it includes both the QA and QC - and laboratory. Moreover, your responsibilities will be:
* Lead and drive the development and effectiveness of the quality system and also QA / QC portion of the entire production flow
* Batchdokumentation weighed against the registration dossier for the release of finished products
* Ensuring control of purchased raw materials, packaging materials, and that they meet the requirements
* Coordinate leverantörsaudits
* The Company's operations meet regulatory requirements in cGMP and other laws, agreements, and internal policies and rules.
* VMP, small and April / PQR's activities
* The company and contract manufacturers to meet our commitments in the performance contracts
* New performance contracts established when needed
* Inspections of agencies and clients is handled professionally
The person we certainly have a degree in engineering or natural science field and have several years experience in cGMP within läkemedelsindustrinn and extensive experience in quality management in the pharmaceutical industry. We see that you have worked in a managerial role since before and you have good leadership skills. It's a big plus if you qualify as an expert.
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please contact me, Joakim Martinsson on 0044 207 940 2105 or send your word.doc to
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly