Computer System Validation Specialist
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The company is a leading force in the development, production, marketing, servicing, and support of laboratory instrumentation and ancillary services throughout the world.Job Title: Computer System Validation Specialist
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Duration: Long term
- Write CSV documents per GAMP5 guidelines and internal customer policies.
- These documents may include VPP, UR/FS, DCS, and Requirements risk assessment, IQ/OQ/PQ, TM, and VSR. Candidate needs to be able to work independently, provide project management updates to both customer and PE management, and willing to travel to customer site.
- Candidate will need to be able to execute IQ and OQ software protocols at customer site.
- Candidate will need to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and manage priorities.
- Computer System Validation (CSV) experience with the GAMP5 paradigm in the regulated Life Sciences industry.
- CSV experience with standalone laboratory systems
- Experience working with time and budget constraints and prioritizing multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with IT and Scientific technical staff to provide appropriate validation deliverables per customer requirements
- Bachelor Degree - Science, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred. Industry training in GAMP5 validation guidelines or analogous experience
Benefits at PerkinElmer
Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan / Job training and professional development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match