Clinical Sales Specialist - Medical Devices - CH/DE
KA/145819/1 - Clinical Application & Sales Specialist - Medical Devices - Switzerland/Germany
A growing medical device company with an established portfolio of both medical and diagnostic devices are searching for a Clinical Application & Sales Specialist to support the sales and service of their leading product portfolio dedicated towards women's health.
As a Clinical Application & Sales Specialist, you will work closely with this company's dynamic sales team in order to support key accounts and demonstrate the value of this medical technology portfolio and service centre. You will be taking on a national position covering the entire Swiss or German hospital network that also forms part of a larger international structure. This company offer you a global working environment with an opportunity to demonstrate and develop relationships with gynaecologists and pelvic health specialists across Switzerland or Germany.
Key Requirements for this Clinical Application & Sales Specialist position include:
- A strong clinical background, ideally as a nurse or hospital professional
- Previous experience working in the gynaecology or pelvic/cervical health field is highly beneficial
- Previous experience working within a laboratory environment
- Previous experience in the sales of pharma, medical device or diagnostic services
- Fluent German with a good understanding of English
- This position can be based in Germany or Switzerland. Candidates must be able to travel up to 70% across their chosen region.
For more information, please contact Kate Adley on email@example.com or call Kate Adley on 0041 (0) 435080816. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.