Key Account Managers - UK Wide - New Antibiotics
KA/145175/3 - Key Account Managers - Urgent Need For An Expanding Pharmaceutical Company - New Antibiotics - Vacancies available in South West, North East, Ireland and The Midlands
With the launch of a new antibiotic drug planned for November, my client is urgently looking for Key Account Managers to join their growing pharmaceutical company across various territories in the UK.
Key Account Manager positions are available in the following locations:
- South West (Bristol/Cardiff)
- North East (Scotland, Newcastle)
- Midlands (Birmingham, Derby, Oxford)
This new antibiotic drug has already experienced incredible success in the USA and is now being launched across Northern Europe. This is your chance to use your sales network within the antibiotics field across the UK and work closely with like-minded sales professionals on an international level.
This pharmaceutical company offer a welcoming environment and are consistently improving their performance and presence within the antibiotics field.
Key Requirements for these Account Manager positions include:
- At least 2-3 years of experience within the antibiotics field. This experience doesn't need to be recent but must have occurred within the past 8 years
- Close proximity to the territory (Birmingham, Bristol, Ireland, Scotland) or ability to relocate
- An understanding of the hospital network for antibiotics across the UK
- Preference will go to candidates who are able to begin at short notice.
This is an urgent position with initial skype calls occurring within 48 hours of application. For more information regarding these Key Account Manager positions, please send a copy of your CV on a MS word document to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on 02079 402105. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Not the right position for you? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please make any sales professionals/key account managers with antibiotics experience in the UK aware of this position.