Product Compliance Specialist - Wide Product Portfolio
I am currently working for an international Chemical company, manufacturing innovative products for the automotive, construction and solar industry. They develop cradle-to-cradle products, really focusing on innovation and bringing strong products to market, keeping the whole chemical life-cycle in mind. For this reason the guarantee of compliance is absolutely key for this company, at all points in time.
You have the chance to join an experienced team and be in charge of the product compliance of the whole product portfolio. This is unique as you get exposure to a wide variety of legislations and will be communicating and working together with many different departments in the business.
To be successful:
- You have a university degree in chemistry or environmental management
- Experience with EU legislations as (REACH, ROHS, CLP, CO2,..)
- Experience with architectural green building certifications (LEED, BREEAM, etc.) and products eco label is an extra advantage
- Fluency in English and being a strong communicator
- Living Close to Wavre or the willing to relocate
- Valid EU work permit
Apply by sending your CV (in MS word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP / PRODUCT SAFETY/ COMPLIANCE / CHEMICAL / CHEMICALS / REACH / CLP / ROHS / REGULATORY AFFAIRS / ENVIRONMENTAL / CHEMISTRY / CO2 / LEED / BREEAM / ECOLABEL / BELGIUM