Toxicology Sepcialist - Beautiful Area - Spain
My client is the exclusive supplier of Cosmetics Products to Spain's leading Supermarket chain. This company are focused on the Research and Development of new products and boasts and expansive portfolio ranging from Facial Cleansers to Shampoos. As a result of increased market demand for the cosmetics products, they are looking for a Toxicology Specialist to work with Raw Materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a small team where you will be working with a variety of raw materials destined for a portfolio of over 300 products offering you a fresh new challenge. As part of the Regulatory Team you will be getting a lot of exposure to all regulations that affect cosmetics raw materials allowing you advance and strengthen you regulatory knowledge.
- A scientific education within a related field (Pharmacolcogy/Toxicology)
- Epert on European Regulations for Cosmetics Finish Products (1223/2009) and REACh
- Experience conducting risk assessements
- Additional regulatory knowledge with Detergents and Fragrances (IFRA).
- An operational level of English and Conversational level of Spanish
If you are looking to take the next step in your regulatory career, feel free to send your CV in an MS WORD format to email@example.com or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Detergents / Fragrances / Cosméticos / Toxicólogo