Medical and Health Economics Writer H.B !
- Hands-on leadership of projects allocated according to availability, client familiarity or history, and disease area knowledge.
- Supervise all activities required for successful project execution (client handling, content review, project management, staff coordination).
- Originate content as required, particularly for those tasks requiring senior input e.g. value story, market access strategy, payer concerns.
- Take overall responsibility for successful project delivery (quality, timeliness, client satisfaction and financial performance).
- Work with the Practice Lead and other project leads to ensure appropriate allocation of staff to projects. Participate in regular resource allocation meetings to facilitate this.
- Line management of selected writers in the team (coaching, mentoring, monitoring development needs, conducting quarterly informal appraisals, contributing to annual appraisals).
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships to ensure sufficient sales to meet the group's performance targets.
- Write proposals and manage follow up communications with clients. Collaborate with unit head and Practice Lead as appropriate to ensure optimal response and best chance of positive outcome.
- Identify opportunities for selling across Evidera practices - either collaborative projects involving dossiers and other offerings, or stand alone projects for any practice.
Please send me your CV on WORD format at the adress below :
Recruitment Consultant, Europe
Market Access & HEOR
Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3175
France: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mickael-bauman-703191b1
Join Us: www.nonstop-careers.com
NonStop Recruitment Schweiz AG | Baarerstrasse 135 | Zug 6300 | Switzerland
Apply for Medical and Health Economics Writer H.B !
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly