Get global engineering experience - H&E Technician
Gain global engineering experience - H&E Technician
Are you passionate about engineering?
Do you want to learn from the best?
Do you want to gain global experience?
My client, a global market leader, is looking for a motivated and ambitious H&E Technician to oversee and contribute to mechanical processes to get their world leading products onto the international market.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Mechanical maintenance/installation of site processes & services.
- A level of electrical work to support mechanical maintenance.
- Complying with all relevant regulations and safety procedures.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the planned maintenance system.
- Maintenance / Fault finding / Repairs / installation to production plant, services and equipment, also testing of site safety systems. To ensure reliable operation and minimise plant down time and costs. Insuring compliance with the current pressure regulations and site safety regulations to current standards 14001/9001.
- Maintain regulatory equipment for insurance inspection. Support the process to ensure that all inspections are carried out at set intervals.
- Support the other teams within the Engineering Department to meet the Engineering and site budget targets.
- Ability to fabricate various parts and components using a wide range of materials and mechanical equipment.
- Assist in the continuity of supply for utility services to the site.
Knowledge and experience required:
- A four year recognised mechanical apprenticeship, with a minimum of City and Guilds part 2 / NVQ level three qualifications.
- Proven work experience in a Maintenance Environment or equivalent. Ideally Chemical Sector experience, if not pharma, biochemical or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management systems (e.g. SAP)
- Be aware of specialised safety aspects such as DSEAR / ATEX and Pressure Systems.
- Understanding of regulatory and statutory Engineering requirements.
A positive communicator with a can do attitude and continuous improvement focused mentality
An understanding of engineering process drawings, schematics and mechanical diagrams
The ability to work quickly and safely under pressure
Great team working skills, problem-solving techniques and the ability to manage a varied workload and change