Toxicologist - Healthcare or Personal Care
- Prepare, maintain, update safety documentation
- Ensure safety and regulatory compliance of raw materials.
- Ensure appropriate hazard evaluation and health risks assessment for raw materials and products globally are conducted
- Provide Safety support for new product development.
- Ensure the company is up to date with methods for risk assessment.
- Toxicity testing in line
- Ensure products are properly assessed and comply with internal operating procedures and polices, as well as external requirements (e.g., Product Regulations, International/National Standards, REACh, CLP etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified to BSC/MSC/PhD level in Toxicology
- 1-4 years Experience in an environment of product safety and/or regulatory toxicology
- Brief experience within consumer products industry is a bonus.
- Ability to understand and interpret safety information, toxicology studie, regulations etc
- We will consider PhD and Graduate Toxicologists.
For more information, please send in an MS WORD copy of your CV to Abid Kanji on firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / SDS / Product Safety / Product Stewardship / Hazardous Substances