Commercial Manager- Lead the Team and Brand New Projects
Business Development - Multidisciplinary Organisation - Testing Service - Lead the organisation and drive it so success!
My client a international multidisciplinary organisation are looking for a driven Business Developer for a brand new opportunity due to expansion. You will be joining a US operated organisation who have one goal in mind - which is to dominate the industry in all areas.
For this position in particular we are looking for a motivated business minded professional who is looking to join a growing company and take it to next step. You will be working closely with other members of the organisation and lead different projects that are related to the pharmaceutical and health care service.
Working for a multidisciplinary organisation gives you the chance to branch out and work with different people in the organisation - you will be dealing with scientists, technical consultants, key account manager and experts from different areas. This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge in different areas - such as in the Pharmaceutical, Health care, Chemical, Power Generation Industry and so much more.
Ideal candidate will have a strong background working as a Business Developer with an engineering or scientific background.
If you are a business minded person and the type to drive an organisation to its full potential, while leading a team then this position is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Improving and discover new business opportunities for the organisation
- Increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers
- In charge of all orders and processing them accordingly
- Achieve and monitor personal and team performance by implementing the necessary steps in order to reach your targets
- Implement new business ideas
- Leading projects and drive to success
Candidate must have:
- 5+ years experience working as a Business Development Manager/ Commercial Management
- Project Management
- Consultant background
- Experience leading projects
- Professional Sales experience - using Sales method and systems
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure and the chance to join a growing company which will offer you career progression after the first few years. You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies progression.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information. Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +44 20 794 021 05