Network & Systems Engineer (IT), Paris
For a leading medical device manufacturing, we are now recruiting for an IT Systems/Network Engineer based in Pairs who will provide IT infrastructure technical support to local production architecture and be point of contact for the local users escalation.
Besides supervising networks outsources incident or change report and providing guidance on both network operations and network design you will also be incharge of supporting user escalation against internal team or external partner.
- Education in Computer Sciences
- Around 2-3 years in a position that required server/network operations, problem solving.
- Professional level French
- An opportunity to join a company going through an exciting period of expansion, creating further career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work in a more specialised industry and framework
- A very competitive base salary and benefits package
- Easier communications lines, quick decision making process
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by calling +31 207091070 or emailing at email@example.com