Regulatory Affairs Global growing - Associate
Our client is a global leader in providing Regulatory Affairs services. It is based in Switzerland but has offices all across Europe.
The company is currently looking to enhance their growing Regulatory Affairs team near Bielefeld, Germany.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Work independently in an interdisciplinary environment
- Responsible for the active ingredients produced at the site in relation to all regulatory issues.
- These include in particular:
- Creation and maintenance of all registration documents (DMFs, CEP dossiers, etc.) according to country-specific guidelines of the USA, the EU and Japan
- Correspondence with all relevant national and international authorities (district government, FDA, EMA, ANVISA, etc.)
- Work closely with the adjacent departments, in particular production, quality departments and marketing
- Advise the internal departments on all regulatory questions
- Work closely with the project management team
- Several years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Assurance
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Fluency in both German and English
If you want to find out more and are interested in other vacancies as well, please contact me, Vivien Kis, under email@example.com or alternatively you can reach me under + 49 / 8921-093363 or + 41 / 43-508-0817.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.