Trainee Medical Records Coder (2 Positions)
Health information Management Services at Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) has the state-of-art modern facility and operations in line with internationally accepted practice standards.
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Trainee Medical Records Coder.
Trainee Medical Records Coder programme at AKUH is unique in a sense that it helps to equip fresh Physiology graduates for initiating and establishing their careers in Medical record Coding. This traineeship programme offers didactics and hands on experience and in depth knowledge in Indexing and Coding of diagnosis (es) which includes:
- code Inpatient and day-care discharges as per coding classification and AKUH coding guidelines.
- re-analysis of Inpatient and Day care discharges.
- update Histopathology of coded charts daily.
- presentation on coding chapters and coding clinics.
- Masters' degree in Physiology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work knowledge of computer programs/skills.