Project Manager - Field Project Support
3 days left
- Full Time
To lead, manage and provide planning and execution direction in multiple, variable scale Laboratory Relocation projects on a global basis, while contributing in process development, improvement and implementation, as well as new business development support.
- Take the lead role in assessing relocation opportunities as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and help coordinate bid activities from pricing and bid submission through to project initiation, execution and successful close.
- Manage and drive, with the customer Core Team, the strategy, quality, objectives, planning, and implementation of the projects including definition of the technical requirements.
- Lead customer asset inventories and project initiation data capture.
- Oversee data QA while delivering relocation projects
- Work closely with inventory/ground coordinators
- Assurance of project’s compliance aspects based on project’s and business requirements. Setting timelines, milestones and budgets.
- Have full financial and operational accountability for each project
- Establish and lead the internal operational team and customer facing operational team of program stakeholders to meet, review, and report on all aspects of project specific action items and provide crisp connection to PKI back office teams.
- Monitoring progress of activities and budget against project plan. Determining, and ensuring appropriate action upon critical path tasks.
- Driving decision making, inside and outside of the team. Identifying and ensuring resolution of conflicts and problems.
- Continuously seeking process improvement and implementation. Ensuring quality and compliance throughout the development process.
- Ensuring scope consistency of project throughout the development process.
- Establishing agreed risk management plan.
- Establish and maintain clear communication channels to provide full transparency throughout the project.
- Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating project issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions.
- Identify opportunities for process and quality improvements.
- High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all project implementation activities.