Relocators Accepted - Audiology Trainer
I'm currently recruiting for a new and fantastic opportunity for the field of audiology in Switzerland. This role will include both product training as well as training other professionals within the field of audiology whilst being based at the headquarters in German-speaking Switzerland.
For the position, candidates from across Europe will be considered, as my client and I will be ideally looking for candidates with strong linguistic skills in English.
Your role will predominantly include:
- Conducting face-to-face practical product and audiology workshops for partner companies
- Developing and run online education seminars across the globe
- Supporting the marketing department with relevant input to the development of products and software
Boasting a large team of international employees, bringing their multicultural experience and knowledge to aiding the development of the product line within the medical field of hearing, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic company in Switzerland. Language skills are not necessary, as English would be the main language of work, due to the large communication and travel factor across the globe. This is now your chance to build a network whilst likewise gaining international experience with a world leading company.
We're looking for the following skills:
- A Master's degree in Audiology or equivalent degree.
- Practical experience in hearing aid fitting and verification of fittings (REM, HIT)
- Experience in running Product and Audiology training sessions
- Proven experience in presenting in foreign languages
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent language skills in English, oral and written (German or any other European languages are desirable)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application through by sending your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Medical Device Marketing
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
+41 43 508 08 16 [CH]
+44 207 940 2116 [UK]
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions. We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips. Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Relevant terms: audiologist, audiologe, audiology, audiologie, audiometrie, audiometry, training, trainer, rem, hit, medical devices, medizintechnik, switzerland, schweiz