Impact Evaluator, Environmental/Ecological Economics or Quantitative Environmental Social Science
The Yorkshire Integrated Catchment Solutions Programme (iCASP) is a £6 million investment over five years, with funding from the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), aimed at generating solutions to significant environmental issues and bringing benefits across rural and urban areas of Yorkshire. The programme requires a team of innovative communicators, experts and administrators to support the translation of science and the engagement of agencies across all sectors.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, this exciting new role will lead the evaluation function of the iCASP programme, ensuring that all programme partners and funders are provided with regular, robust analysis of performance measures. You will have the opportunity to develop innovative methodologies that accurately capture the value of a varied portfolio of NERC science to the Yorkshire region, working closely with leading academic experts in the field of environmental economics and impact evaluation.
With knowledge of catchment science and its applications, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well the ability to understand and present complex economic and scientific data across the range of activities to be supported by the programme.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Dr Julia Martin Ortega, Academic Lead for Socio-economic impacts of catchment solutions
Tel: +44 (0)113 343 9752, Email: J.MartinOrtega@leeds.ac.uk
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Environmental Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Geography jobs in United Kingdom