Performance Centre Receptionist/Administrator
The Receptionist will support the University of Birmingham Performance Centre Team's business objectives. They will lead on key areas of business for customer service and administration; providing professional and efficient admin support as well as affective communication with customers', partners and colleague's. They will be the front of house for the Performance Centre, managing diaries, bookings, enquires and general administrative support to the team.
- Experience of front of house operations
- Experience of working within the leisure industry or related area
- Experienced and proficient in using IT systems including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills and resolving conflict
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to think creatively in approaching solutions and identifying opportunities
- Ability to use initiative to drive a project forward
- Ability to manage own time and work projects simultaneously prioritising workload
- Commitment to flexible hours, including working outside normal office days and hours
- Friendly and approachable manner