Modern City - Product Manager
Product Manager - Software
To strengthen their product marketing team for the fields of Software and Microscopy, my client and I are currently looking for a NEW Product Manager for their office in Thuringia. You will work alongside an already close and friendly team, where you will easily become part of their dynamic group and make friends easily with your new colleagues!
Your main duties will be:
- Developing new software products, options and system solutions for electron microscopes as well as work closely alongside the R&D department
- Participating in market launches and train the sales and application specialists
- Defining the software roadmap in cooperation with the marketing department as well as the application and development departments
We are looking for candidates with:
- A graduate with an engineering, material or natural sciences degree (doctorate highly preferred)
- Extensive experience in the application of scanning electron microscopes and focused ion beam systems, ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience in the specification of software
- Experience in product management
- Fluent English & German
Furthermore, you will work at a beautiful location in southern Germany, surrounded by natural countryside, full of German history and culture from which you can learn a lot. A completely modern town too, young and fresh with new homes and a high street will not leave you disappointed with what there is to offer!
If you bring the required skills and would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV and Covering Letter in WORD format to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Medical Device Product Management
Email address: email@example.com
CH: +41 43 508 0816
DE: +49 89 21 09 33 64
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions. We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips. Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Relevant terms: marketing, product manager, product management, produktmanager, optik, optics, microsurgery, mikroscopie, medical devices, medizintechnik, deutschland, germany, deutsch, german