MOD PROJECT COORDINATOR - NEW GOV CONTRACT
Project Co-ordinator - MOD - 11 Months contract - Work at Britain's most progressive Public Sector Office
This is a chance for someone to come in and use their skills to work on a new project that is in its concept phase working at the most progressive public sector office complex in Britain built in a generation. This is a role that is going to look great on your CV for future roles as well as giving you great experience on working a large project.
The client is looking for someone to work on excellently funded MOD projects that will contribute to keeping Britain safe. As a Project-Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Project Manager. The role may include:
- Planning and forecasting
- Predicting and analysing potential risks
- Chairing Meetings
- Providing constructive input regarding processes
- Maintaining project documentation
- Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports
- Must hold valid driving licence
- Prince 2/ APMP qualification
- Good communicator
- Good people manager
- Be able to prepare reports and briefs on specific topics as required.
- SC cleared or previously held.
CV deadline: 02/09/2017 1230pm
Contract length: 11 months
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to
J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com. I work on other Public Sector and MOD roles so please feel free to contact me.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Jules Harris: 02079404590 Email: J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com