Senior Assistant, Anaesthesiology
The Aga Khan University Hospital invite applications for the position of Senior Assistant, Anaesthesiology.
You will be responsible to:
- facilitate the functioning of the department
- co-ordinate with support service departments for any related issues
- assist in coordinating special projects and events as assigned by supervisor/ manager
- communicate messages promptly and accurately to the supervisor and others in order to help in maintenance of smooth functioning of the department
- keep track of schedules, meetings and appointments, and other departmental activities
- assist in time administration in Peoplesoft
- prepare drafts and type memos, letters and reports in addition to ad hoc activities of the department
- update departmental reports on routine basis.
You should have;
- a Bachelor's Degree
- minimum 1-2 years of related experience
- excellent Management skills & discretion with confidential information
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- good computer skills and basic software/ programmes
- ability to handle multiple tasks and perform under pressure.