Research Associate, Medical and Dental Sciences
To assist in research (by carrying out data collection or analyses) to create knowledge through providing research support for projects and research groups.
- • PhD specialising MR techniques or a related subject.
- • Practical experience of applying the relevant skills and techniques. Experience running MRI research scans.
- • Experience presenting research results at national and international research platforms essential.
- • Proficient in working with large centrally managed databases including uploading, quality control and system testing.
- • Experience working with, editing and anonymising DICOM images.
- • Excellent understanding of the theory and application of MR experiments. Experience in paediatric MR research would be beneficial.
- • Ability to analyse MR scans of a variety of modalities and communicate findings effectively.
- • Proven ability to program, debug and script edit in python programming language.
- • Experience in managing and utilising large datasets as part of a multicentre study.