Research Fellow, Chemistry
To create and contribute to the creation of knowledge by working on a ERC funded research project that seeks to develop new methodologies to precisely control the physical, chemical and, in particular, the biological properties of the surfaces from the molecular level.
- • PhD in an area related with project: organic chemistry, nanochemistry, supramolecular chemistry and biochemistry.
- • Prior knowledge, experience and achievements in either organic chemistry or bionanotechnology.
- • High level analytical capability
- • Ability to communicate complex information clearly
- • Fluency in relevant models, techniques or methods and ability to contribute to developing new ones
- • Ability to assess resource requirements and use resources effectively
- • Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes