Environmental Expert - Work for a well known company
Compliance Manager - Work for a well known company
For my client, leading business in mobility solutions, consumer goods and industrial technology, I am currently looking for a compliance specialist to join its environmental department in Germany.
My client is a very well known brand, recognizable in every corner of the world. Joining this business will mean an international career and very fast professional development.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Knowledge of environmental legislation on substances and recycling (ELV, REACh, RoHS)
- Experience in DfE compliance
- Good knowledge of the IMDS system
- Knowledge of environmental and quality management systems (ISO14001 / ISO / TS-16949)
- Project Management Experience in automotive industry
- Proficiency in English and German
Your main task will be environmental compliance of diverse products according to the European Regulations. You will also be responsible for preparation of internal specifications according to customer's requirements.
My client offers you very innovative work environment, international approach and great career progression.
Keywords: REACH/RoHS/DfE/IMDS System/ISO14001 /ISO/ TS-16949/Automotive/Environmental Engineering
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Paulina Suder, NonStop Chemicals
Apply for Environmental Expert - Work for a well known company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly