Coatings Technician, Market Leading Coatings Company, Hannover
My client are an international developer, manufacturer and distributor of Coatings systems with their site in the Hannover area of Germany. They have one of the best reputations in the sector as a result of their established presence in the market with over 1,500 staff worldwide as well as their international presence with sales offices and manufacturing facilities in over 40 countries worldwide. Having just finished building their new R&D and production facilities at the end of 2016, they have a clear growth strategy to help them dominate in the market over the next 5 years.
The company specialise in wood coatings systems for furniture, industrial, flooring and architectural applications and are the biggest competitor in this area with over four times as many staff as their closest rival in the industry, ensuring they have the best brand reputation in the sector, making them a highly valuable employer to work for which will help to greatly boost your CV profile.
Your role in the business will be to develop the next generation of waterborne coatings for the Wood Coatings sector, working as part of a highly experienced and knowledgable development team who are experts in this field, allowing you to pool your knowledge and greatly develop your technical skills. With 4 developers in the laboratory and a further 2 joining later this year, you will be working in a growing team which will give you the opportunity to step into a more senior position in the next 3-4 years.
- Over 1,500 staff worldwide
- Production and R&D sites in 12 countries worldwide with an additional presence in a further 30 countries through their sales and distribution network
- Clear growth strategy for the next 5 years under a new management board
- Based in the Hannover area of Germany which includes Sales, Marketing, R&D, Applications and Production on-site
- Development of existing formulations and work on new product development
- Applications Testing on-site with customers (20-30%)
- Assisting Marketing with technical specifications
- Collaborating with Sales teams at the end of the Product Development cycle
- Completed training as Lacklaborant
- At least 3 years experience in Coatings Development
- Good knowledge of developing water-based coating systems
- B2 Level German with a good level of English speaking
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry. I offer positions at seniorities from Associate through to Director level for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you are a Coatings Professional in R&D and are looking for new opportunities then feel free contact me for a confidential discussion. Elsewise, if you are looking to hire these professionals for your company then contact me for a free consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe. Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge. We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
R&D / Research and Development / Coatings / Formulation / Paints / Waterborne Coatings / Wood Substrates / Metal Substrates / Chemicals / Chemistry / UV Curable / English / German / Germany / Forschung / Entwicklung / Beschichtungen / Formulierung / Lacke / Wasserbasislacke / Holzsubstrate / Metallsubstrate / Chemie / UV-härtbar / Englisch / Deutsch / Deutschland /