Compliance Expert- enjoy the beauty of German Capital City
Compliance Specialist- enjoy the beauty of German Capital City
For my client, one of the leading suppliers of certified reference materials and laboratory services, I am currently looking for a Compliance Specialist ton join one of its German departments.
The company is based only 30 minutes away from Berlin, which gives you the possibility to enjoy living in one of the most beautiful European Capitals. Berlin offers you everything you are expecting from a "big city life" - cultural events and a high life standard. You can choose between living in central Berlin or in the subborbs, if you prefer to be closer to the nature.
- University degree in chemistry or a similar discipline
- Great knowledge of international legislations regulating controlled substances
- Relevant professional experience in similar role
- Familiarity with BTM policies, European and American Export legislations
- Professional knowledge of relevant computer systems and programs
Your daily tasks:
- Ensuring the classification of new and existing products is matching with national and international guidelines for trade with controlled substances
- Support in basic compliance topics
- Making sure that all the necessary licenses for storage, sale and import and export of products are available at any time
- Checking proper allocation of dangerous goods classifications and the transport classification
- Working with my client's innovative specialised Software
DGSA/Chemical legislations/Compliance/Chemicals/Controlled Substances/Chemist/Chemical Industry/Chemical Compliance/International Transport/Global Regulations/Transport Guidelines/Export/Import/International Trade
If working in a global role for a leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Paulina Suder,NonStop Chemicals