Call For Expression Of Interest: The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
The Institute aims to focus on issues that are relatively unexplored within Muslim societies. In particular, it concentrates on two broad research themes:
• The Construction of Knowledge about Muslim Cultures and Societies
• Understanding the Processes of Social Change in Muslim Cultures and Societies
In addition, the Institute is currently hosting research programmes in the following areas:
• Governance for the Public Interest in Muslim Contexts - The project aims to critically assess current thinking on governance in relation to Muslim contexts and legal traditions.
• Digital Humanities - KITAB is a digital humanities project that detects text reuse in order to understand how cultural memory was negotiated and shaped by authors within the classical Arabic textual tradition.
Each member of the faculty has his or her own research agenda; these are listed on the inpidual’s web pages. Applications are invited from candidates wishing to pursue a research topic relevant to one of the above themes.
Eligibility criteria and application procedures are outlined on the Leverhulme Trust website. Please read the full details for the scheme on the Leverhulme Trust’s website and ensure that you are eligible to apply.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Sociology jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Art and Humanities jobs in United Kingdom