Coatings Developer, New Production & Lab Facility, Hannover
As a Coatings Developer you will joining and Industrial Coatings company who have just finished building a brand new Production & Laboratory facility on-site at their headquarters in Hannover with state-of-the-art Laboratory equipment which will allow them to develop the next generation of coatings. Having just hired two new development specialists at the end of 2016 they are now looking to take on one more developer to for their water-borne laboratory which develops products for the Wood Coatings market.
The company you will be joining are an international coatings company that develop, manufacture and distribute their own range of coating systems. With an established reputation in the market for high quality coatings, over 1,500 staff worldwide and and sales offices and manufacturing facilities in over 40 countries worldwide, it's a company with extensive development prospects for new staff in the future.
The company specialise in wood coatings systems for furniture, industrial, flooring and architectural applications and are the biggest competitor in this area with over four times as many staff as their closest rival in the industry, ensuring they have the best brand reputation in the sector, making them a highly valuable employer to work for which will help to greatly boost your CV profile.
Your role in the business will be to develop the next generation of waterborne coatings for the Wood Coatings sector, working as part of a highly experienced and knowledgable development team who are experts in this field, allowing you to pool your knowledge and greatly develop your technical skills. With 4 developers in the laboratory and a further 2 joining later this year, you will be working in a growing team which will give you the opportunity to step into a more senior position in the next 3-4 years.
- Over 1,500 staff worldwide with 250 staff on-site at their headquarters in Hannover
- Production and R&D sites in 12 countries worldwide with an additional presence in a further 30 countries through their sales and distribution network
- Specialist Manufacturer, Developer & Distributor of Coatings for wood substrates
- Clear growth strategy for the next 5 years under a new management board
- Centralised head-office includes Sales, Marketing, R&D, Applications and Production on-site
- Flat management hierarchies & short decision making processes ensures a highly competitive product range
- Development of new products & re-development of existing formulations
- Applications Testing on-site with customers (20-30%)
- Raw materials testing & assistance with quality checks
- Collaborating with Sales teams at the end of the Product Development cycle
- Completed training as Lacklaborant
- At least 2 years experience in formulations development
- Good knowledge of developing water-based coating systems
- Experience in the wood coatings market preferred but not essential
- B2 Level German & B1 level english speaking
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry. I offer positions at seniorities from Associate through to Director level for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you are a Coatings Professional in R&D and are looking for new opportunities then feel free contact me for a confidential discussion. Elsewise, if you are looking to hire these professionals for your company then contact me for a free consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe. Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge. We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
R&D / Research and Development / Coatings / Formulation / Paints / Waterborne Coatings / Wood Substrates / Metal Substrates / Chemicals / Chemistry / UV Curable / English / German / Germany / Forschung / Entwicklung / Beschichtungen / Formulierung / Lacke / Wasserbasislacke / Holzsubstrate / Metallsubstrate / Chemie / UV-härtbar / Englisch / Deutsch / Deutschland /
Apply for Coatings Developer, New Production & Lab Facility, Hannover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly